VOLUNTEERING IN THE ORGANIZATION
Project Green Ribbon is a ground-up initiative founded by the community for the community. Our vision is to empower every generation towards building mental resilience. We aim to give a voice to the unheard, cultivate meaningful connections, and support those struggling with life. We believe in the power of healing yourself through the act of helping others.
Volunteers are an integral part of Project Green Ribbon. They assist our core team with planning, coordinating, and managing community engagement and corporate wellness programs. Volunteers will be mentored, trained, and tasked with real projects and real responsibilities. Such experiences are industry relevant, practical, and often valued by employers. This is an opportunity for volunteers to sharpen their soft skills and acquire invaluable experience in working with people in the corporate landscape.
Qualities We Look For
- You value the chance to manage real community and business projects.
- You are an energetic problem solver who strives to find the best solutions.
- You like creative work such as brainstorming for ideas and conceptualising events.
- You have a genuine passion to work with the community for the under privileged.
- You are able to commit to volunteering for at least 3 months.
Roles and Skills Needed
- Executive Admin Assistant x 1
- Admin assistant x 2
Skills required – Assisting in organizing administrative work, able to write proposals and is well versed with presentation decks. Good to have experience in Grant Application. Assisting in core team with managing emails and making appointments.
- Data Analysis x1
Skills required – Market research and analysis. Ability to identify potential trends and develop on marketing ideas and concepts
- Chief Editor Executive x 1
- Chief Editor Assistant x 1
Skills required – Strong linguistic skills and good command of the English language. Edit and proofread Community Written articles and liaise with Community Writers
- Lead Graphic Designer x 1
- Graphic Designer Executive x 1
- Graphic Designer Assistant x 2
- Video Editor x 2
- Photographer x 2
Skills required – Storyboarding, conceptualising videos, filming and editing. Conceptualise and execute the creation of video content in the form of short informational clips. Work together with creative team to ensure consistency. Event photo taking and video opportunities. Familiarity with Adobe Suite and Figma.
- Content Specialist x1
- Content Executive x 1
- Content Assistant x 2
Skills required – Covering of events, and curating content generation in general for social media feeds for both PGR and our community (Familiar with Social Media Trends is a Must).
- Marketing Assistant x 2
Skills required – Supporting creative team with idea generation, brainstorming of concepts, and coordinate with various stakeholders to produce meaningful outreach programs.
- Event Executive x 1 – Assist Event Specialist and liaise with internal and external stakeholders for project implementation (I.e., Site visits, client meetings, onsite installations, on ground events and programs, etc.).
- Event Assistant x 2 – Support community partners in managing onsite activations and engagements (I.e., Grassroots advocacy talks, corporate wellness programs, school awareness programs.).
The positions above are not limited to the subjective roles. If you have any other skill set which you feel may be helpful, please feel free to contact us.
For long-term volunteering (more than 3 months), please email your detailed resume with recent photograph to
All volunteer applications and enquiries shall be by email only. We regret that only successful applicants will be notified.